Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: me rambling

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought flip flops today...they have little finger thingies where you're feet go and it massauges as you walk...it very nice. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    *hasn't bought anything new in a very long time, sorry [img]tongue.gif[/img] *

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 08, 2002 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Lady_Ilona ]</font>

  2. #2
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Very happy for your little pigs [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    They will stay cool and feel good all at the same time.

    Lain

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very happy for your little pigs
    They will stay cool and feel good all at the same time.

    Lain
    *****

    I know..my piggies are very happy with them [img]tongue.gif[/img] And there blue!! In the light they look the same colour as windex LOL

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    LOL I like windex its pretty [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sunflowersky's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    did Someone mention SHOPPING!!! -- now I need to go shopping [img]smile.gif[/img]

    shoes are so much fun to shop for!! flip flops!! massage at same time!!

    where can I pick some up !! lol

    bri [img]smile.gif[/img]

    did I mention I am a shopaholic [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol..windex is very pretty... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    And I got them a sport check ON SALE for $10 [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

  7. #7
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    you like shopping too!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate shopping, my feet start hurting as soon as I step in the store.

  9. #9
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    well then, you obviously need flip flops that have little thingies to massage your feet as you walk, I think I know someone with a pair.... LOL!

  10. #10
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    They sould be the offical shopping shoes LOL [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •